The Optical Shop offers comprehensive eye health exams for patients of all ages, glasses prescriptions, contact lenses fittings for kids & adults (spherical, astigmatism, bifocal and monovision), red eye evaluations, dry eye management, ocular allergies, emergency eye care, foreign body removal, glaucoma treatment, diabetic eye care, cataract & LASIK pre- & post-op, macular degeneration evaluation.
Our office offers the Optomap Ultra-Wide Digital Retinal Imaging System (as seen on Dr. Oz and The Doctors). The Optomap uses a low-powered scanning laser to provide a 200 degree view of the back of your eye, which allows for earlier detection of eye diseases such as glaucoma, retinal problems, diabetes, ocular cancer, hypertension, optic nerve disease and macular degeneration. We recommend that our patients receive this test as part of their comprehensive visual analysis.
Optomap Retinal Imaging benefits include:
- An ultra-wide view of the retina (capturing 80% vs 15% with traditional cameras)
- Typically no need for dilation drops
- Non-invasive process that is fast, easy and affordable
- A permanent digital record of your retina for future comparison
- Suitable for all ages including children
- Early detection of eye diseases and disorders
- Learn more about this technology by visiting www.optos.com
We offer a large selection of quality eyewear including prescription and non prescription sunglasses, and safety eyewear.
60-day patient satisfaction guarantee. 1-2 year warranty on most products.